Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It has some while since I have posted anything in this years' Merfs'ed.
The team has migrated to using the Google+ forum post system to discuss and capture so...I've gone with them.
here is the address of our 2012 circle.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/stream/circles/p2e263ce28b6c23b2

The student group this year are rising to the challenge very well.
A very close and happy group of people, supportive of one another, forgiving when necessary, sharing, committed.
If this is e-Learning/constructivism in action...'long may it reign'.



Besides student interaction:

I have just set myself a goal in trying to get the faculty teaching staff to start reading, or more importantly, reading specific content and sharing posts of thoughts and comments.

I'm using Yammer (in-house site) to develop this idea.
Will post a link (maybe) in good time, or may just place my thoughts about the success or failings of this initiative.

(Don't like the new format for Blogger, think it may lose some users)



No comments:

Post a Comment